My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Overdue Expression of Gratitude

I have been remiss in expressing gratitude to my friend PoN for the gift of a CD featuring her harp music. My apologies on the delay.

The CD is wonderful. The music is beautiful and relaxing (and probably the only reason my attorneys survived last Wednesday afternoon). I come from a long line of the musically challenged - but listening to your CD is inspirational. Me, product of a family that was kicked out of the kazoo-band, found myself wondering if I could ever play the harp half as well (given proper training and the time to devote to it, of course).

Unsurprisingly, my favorite tracks were the improvisational pieces, but I enjoyed every track in and of itself.

On a wider note (and since we, as a society, tend not to give praise as often as we should), I want to take a moment to say: I feel that your acquaintence has enriched my life. (And no - no plans to start stalking. Cross-my-heart and pinky swear.)

If music can change the world - I hope the world is listening to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much. (blush.. sniffle)

I'm really glad you like the CD.

And you have enriched my life, also, Ms. M'am. In ways I'm not even sure I could put into words.

Thank you for the kind words. They really did make me cry. And they were just what I needed this morning. How did you know? :)

P.S. If you ever want harp lessons... I know somebody. :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home