My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Phone Number Curse

I work in a fast-paced national law firm with at least five regional offices (we keep adding - so we might be at six or at seven). And yet, out of umpteen-thousand possible phone extensions, I get the following:

Attorney 1: 6199
Attorney 2: 6191
General Services: 6119
Attorney 3: 6145
Attorney 4: 6154
File Clerk: 6115
Paralegal: 6151

It's a bloody miracle that I EVER reach the correct person. For the love of cripe! Give me a 2, or a 7, or a 3, or SOMETHING.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruyukyo said...

Will you post up pictures of your kid? Go on, he's adorable!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home