My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Midnight Snack

A few weeks ago, I decided to try taking down the babygate that has separated the dog from the cat food and cat litterbox. Both items are located in my downstairs bathroom - and guests are constantly asking me how to disassmeble and reassemble the three foot high gate. (It's much easier to just step over the gate - but most of my guests have a slight issue with being unable to close the door . . . ).

Gate being down lasted two days. Dog thinks cat poop is yummy. Enough said.

So now, two weeks later, I look up from reading a book - and there are pieces of cat-poop scattered all over the livingroom. Confused, I looked at T. and asked, "Do you know where she got that?" T. looked at the floor and began cussing a blue streak. "Do you think she jumped the gate?" I asked. "No," T. said.

Then I noticed Tika had removed the cushion from her doggy bed. "Umm . . . did you check her bed?" I asked T.

He wandered over to her bed - and recoiled in horror. Apparently Ms. Tika stuffed her doggy bed with a good supply of litter and old cat poop.

"Apparently she was saving a midnight snack," T. grumbled, as he went to bed. By then, I was laughing so hard I could barely clean up the mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home