My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

My friend, PoN, tagged me with this particular exercise:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next three sentences (and these instructions) on your blog.

I was visiting my family in another state when I saw PoN's post . . . and the only book I had was actually blank (chapter end) on page 123. Therefore, I grabbed the first book I came to when I got home - which is "Godslayer" by Jaqueline Carey.

"He ran. It was no longer a matter of pain. Pain was a fact of existence, a familiar sound in the background."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home