My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Trials and Tribulations of Knitting

It would help the completion of my first knitting project if I could get the darn thing started. I've unraveled Alex's hat at least six times now . . . though I'm getting better at putting the project back on the needles. This last time, I noticed the pattern wasn't building properly (I'm working on knit two, purl two - which will make sense to knitters. For the rest of you - just imagine the pattern has to go 2 -2 - 2- 2). On a hunch, I counted my stitches before I unraveled it . . . and I had 87 stitches. Hint: odd numbers are not happy for an even pattern. ::sigh::

2 Comments:

Blogger iberry said...

oh my...please don't tell me that this is the same hat you were working on during the holidays ...smile =)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Andrea Peach said...

I'll allow you to live in ignorance.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home