My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Resolution

$4,000 later, the neurologist is still unable to definitively diagnose my feline . . . but the medications seem to be working and she is home and happy . . . which is all that matters in the end. We let her out of her carrier and she immediately proceeded to bolt around the house purring wildly and making bread . . . and followed T. and I around like a lost puppy dog. And the GREAT news is she appears to be focusing on our faces - so I think her sight is recovering. With any luck, she will return to normal - or at least as normal as any animal of mine can be. WHEW.

In the meantime, I need to do some financial juggling in order to figure out how to pay her vet bills . . . le sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad she's doing okay!

It could have been the early stages of a parasitic infection that the meds have taken care of.

Funny, we had Dagny taken in...she is in perfect health...she's just neurotic and now immune to antibiotics. sigh.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home