My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Invasion of the Giant Squid

At last others are rallying to my cause! Apparently global warming is causing a population explosion of giant squid (frankly - I'm not sure how related those facts are - I think the squid have been lying in wait and the numbers of the squid army may have risen sufficiently to justify the beginning of the conquest of mankind). Their new habitats and breeding grounds have expanded to include the waters off the coast of California. Even the news reporter cites our best form of defense as eating them before they eat us. Take heed. Take warning!

Click here to see more about the Squid Invasion!

Calamari, ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home