My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, August 28, 2006

E-Harmony

Who knew a fourth a cup of Bailey's Irish Cream could make me tipsy?

At long last . . . I post the proof. I officially know someone who was REJECTED by E-Harmony (who even knew that on-line dating services rejected people)? I post this with her full knowledge and consent.



My mother's comment was: "What did she put down? That she worships trees?"

No . . . no. I'm pretty sure tree worshipers would find a map . . . er match. (Stupid Bailey's.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah, it has to be something else. I worship trees just fine and wasn't rejected. Never got a date off them (did better off Yahoo, though all those pretty much ended up sucking) but I wasn't rejected.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home