My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Friday, August 25, 2006

System Reboot

All systems restored to normal (or as normal as I get, anyway).

Checklist of what I did today:
Chose NOT to throw myself off a building.

Sounds like a good day's work to me!

For any and all who have not read my post regarding the closing of the Wildlife Sanctuary - please take a moment to do so. If you wish to check out their website, here is the link: The Wildlife Sanctuary (This message will be posted on the bottom of all my current blogs for the next few weeks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home