My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Blog, It's Me, Andrea . . .

Another Nano (National Novel Writer's Month) has come and gone - and my book nears completion. Yes - the book I've spent the past four years writing is coming to it's climax - and I'm suffering a little nervousness that I'll somehow fail to provide a satisfying ending. There is nothing worse than investing in a story and discovering the end leaves something to be desired.

What if that's me?

Aaaaaah!

But don't worry - I am persevering and continuing to type my little fingers off. I just hope my editor friends remember: "friends don't let friends sing on American Idol." If it sucks - tell me! Before I'm on national TV!

Other than my writing anxieties, all is well in the world. I've had to reduce some of my extracurricular activities - so I may be around a little more often. Then again, maybe not. I never know what's going to happen next in my life - and I wouldn't have it any other way!

And just in case I don't post before Christmas - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or Happy Marketing Day for Retail Sales in Corporate America - take your pick of which saying you like best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home