My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, November 02, 2009

Nano 2009

Yep. It's that time of year again. Time to blow the dust off the novel, make myself a pot of coffee (or better yet - find a coffee house where someone else will make my pot of coffee), and type my little fingers off.

So far, so good. I'm doing well for 2,000 words a day and all the events are falling into place. My main character finally got to be sniffly - and even better, she got to be sniffly all over the guy she likes! All is well (or not well) depending on how you look at it!

If I seem spaced out and/or hard to get this month, it's because I'm burning the candle at both ends, trying to keep up with my bento blog, trying to indulge my anime obsession, planning a trip to Vegas for Thanksgiving, and trying to keep up with my frantic Life per usual - in addition to typing 50,000 words. YAY crazy psycho me!!

Nano Nano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home