My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

FuLlMeTaL aLcHeMiSt- BrOtHeRhOoD

Somewhere along the way, I turned into a complete Full Metal Alchemist fan-girl. LOL! I never thought that would happen. On a more serious note - this series really deserves a serious look (and I've heard it has won numerous awards - though I still need to look up the information on that for myself). It took me a while to appreciate the characters - but the overall story ends up being breathtaking. And it has a lot of interesting themes about Life, Death, Hatred, War, and the Importance of Drinking Milk.

A note on the song . . . I don't usually like songs that are "screamers" - but this fit the tempo of te series so well that I found I liked it. I really really liked it!

Sharing my new found Full Metal Fan Girl-ness . . . and trying to figure out how to scrape $150-$200 to purchase the manga (in its original Japanese!!!) Christmas anyone? Takers? Anyone? Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home