My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Particle that Shouted "I"

Sometimes we all need a spot of encouragement. I feel like I was a particle, standing on the cliff - shouting "I" at the Universe to see if nothing came back but echoes . . .

and 'lo! There was an answer. A small voice that said (paraphrased, of course) "I kind of like your stuff . . . keep shouting."

And the muse stirred, the stars aligned, and the Universe presented all new inspirational obsessions that don't fit neatly in the 500 words or less Facebbok updates.

The particle nodded. And the blog lived.

(And I've obviously gone a little punch happy and had one too many shots of caffeinated beverages today. Starbucks enhances my weirdness factor by exponentials of caloric intake. Scary stuff. Scary.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Glad to hear it lives! I've be faithfully reading! Keep it up!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home