My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Girl Goop!

I think I've finally officially become a girl . . . and I have a bathroom full of girl-goop products. Coming from someone who never wore make-up (and, in fact, literally ran from her mother and the eyeliner pencil) it's amazing to me that I have voluntarily - of my own free will - spent a significant amount of money on girl-goop.

I suppose it helps that I received a bonus from work right before my girl-goop party. But I must admit, so far every cleanser, moisturizer, hand lotion, lip balm, etc. that I have tried seems to be doing its job. And my skin feels great! (Which, ultimately, is the POINT.)

I haven't splurged on myself much over the years - so discovering a sudden attraction to skin products that make me smell wonderful and feel even better . . . it's like . . . like . . . wearing a super-sexy bra to work and no one know. I FEEL beautiful underneath.

And any guy reader I have just went "Wuh?!"
And any girl reader I have just went "You know it, Sister!"

YAY, Girl-Goop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home