My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life, the Universe, and an Exploded Calendar

My schedule has officially hit overload and has begun making mysterious beeping noises, similar to those at a Good Times when your fries are about 45 seconds late.

Sound bytes of my Life:

Went to Paulinos Garden and purchased four flats of flowers (two petunias, one pansy, 1/2 moss rose, and various herbal plants). I thought I was being fairly frugal - so imagine my surprise when the cashier announced I owed $188.00. I was tempted to stutter something like "Are you sure? 'Cause there's hardly anything in my cart . . . " Good side . . . the flowers are lovely and A. and I spent some great quality time planting them. He declared all the vegetables are mine and all the flowers are his. Maybe I can trade a zuchinni for a peek at his pansies later on. . .

It's Miller time! And I mean Miller Moths. One of my attorneys had seven of the little critters fluttering around her office. Apparently I'm one of the only people in the office who doesn't harbor some strange moth phobia - so I've founded a Miller Moth catch-and-release program. I was even acknowledged by a complete strange who yelled "The Bug thanks you!" What do you reply to that? Really?!

I finally completed yet another video for my super-secret closet hobby (okay - it's probably not that secret if I'm posting it on the Internet. For some reason, YouTube isn't displaying the Share link to Blogger . . . so if you're interested, please click on the following text to see my Princess Yucie video. Princess Yucie is an anime that was meant for a younger crowd (you can tell by the animation) - but ended up being a truly touching story of the importance of teamwork and friendship - and taking responsibility for the choices you make. The best part - A. fell in love with it and constantly asked his dad if we could watch Princess Yucie. Priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home