My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Universal Band-Aid

I'm all better now. See? Okay - really I was better about four days ago, but didn't take the time to update my blog. In a nutshell, Alex is registered for school, and I'm opening a lemonade stand (I hear it's a great way to defray costs from the recent downturn in the economy).

I also joined a new RPG ("role-playing game" for the unitiated) based off of Joss Whedon's series Firefly.

I have a whole new respect for Joss Whedon's creations . . . and dang - it was FUN! When the gun battle broke out, my character went inside and made tea.

I found it amusing.

At any rate - all is well in the world, and I just wanted to reassure those of you who keep up with me through my blog that Life is progressing in its usual unpredicatable way. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home