My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Nano Nano Nano (Continued)

My brain won't shut down. I wired it up with hot chocolate at 9:58 p.m. (I know, I know. But it seemed like a good idea to help me keep awake and get some writing done this evening. I just didn't consider the following six hours wherein I meant to oh . . . you know . . . sleep.) Otherwise, the novel is finally beginning to kick into gear. The first 10-15 pages are always the hardest for me - as I'm dusting off characters, trying to remember plot lines, and generally trying to crank the old writing engine into full gear while secretly I feel like I'm missing a few crucial parts that run the engine.

And thanks to M., I finally know where the Nano forum for Denver lives! HOORAY!!!!

I'm off to brush my teeth (I don't want to know what your mouth tastes like in the morning if your tongue still has chocolate fuzzies when you go to sleep) . . . and then I'm going to attempt to shut down all thought processes until tomorrow.

Nighty-night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home