My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Memoirs of a Fox - Kanon AMV

For those who are curious about Kanon (the latest anime I've been gushing about), here is a sample video that demonstrates how out-of-this-world BEAUTIFUL the animation (not to mention the story) is. Kanon centers around Yuuichi's return to a northern city after a seven year absence. As he tries to settle into every day life, he meets a flock of mysterious girls - including a fiery red-head named Makoto - who has a severe case of amnesia. Yuuichi does his best to support each girl in her individual battle. Some are won. Some are lost. But the overall theme is about the importance of friendship and support. Kindness given is kindness returned. I highly recommend it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home