My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crossing the Finish Line

And for the third year in a row . . . I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!! (This does not, however, let me off the hook for finishing my novel . . . so thank you in advance to all my friends and supporters who keep bothering me until it's truly and completely done.) But for now, I can finally take a deep breath, figure out which bills I need to pay, and maybe even take a day to tackle the dust bunnies and dishes that multiplied during the month of November.



I have sailed to new shores . . . made new discoveries (mostly centered around what hot caffeinated drinks I like best) and literally created an entire world in my head . . . though I'm not so sure I should be proud of that one . . .



THANK YOU ALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home