My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Wondering

Does anyone else have problems with spiders hanging out in their dirty dishes?

And for those who were holding their breath (count: 0) the great laptop debate has been resolved. The Chief of Finances talked to the Chief of Common Sense, and they came to an agreement that, as long as the computer was a decent price and functional for the purposes I need it for, who cares if it is overly powerful, upgradeable, able to make toast, etc.?

So I have settle on the Dell Mini 12! Woo Hoo!!!! (Not listed in my previous email because I had dismissed it as underpowered. In the end, the portability brought it back to the top).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home