My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Friday, December 15, 2006

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

This is a picture of my Christmas Tree. It's alive. It's beautiful. And I love it dearly. (My cat eats artificial trees - not nibbles on - EATS. I don't want to pay the vet bills for removal of wire and fake pine needles from her stomach, so we tried a live tree - which she has completely ignored.)

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmass Tree . . .


But don't let the picture fool you. I had to go through a lot of trial and tribulation for that photo. Observe.


(All a kid.)

(Half a kid.)

(Kid hurrying to jump back in picture.)

(No kid. Stupid dog.)

And of course . . . my husband wanders into the kitchen and asks me to move twice . . . while saying something to the effect of:

"Gee . . . you've been taking pictues of that Christmas Tree for quite a while."

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home