My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Friday, November 03, 2006

NanoWriMo

The NanoWriMo madness has begun. Three days in, and I am close to 3,500 words. Not bad. I'm actually beginning to feel that maybe I can accomplish the goal (50,000 words in 30 days). For the moment, it is coming much quicker and easier than I had anticipated.

Devil in the White City actually turned out to be a decent book - though I was surprised that I found the architectural sections about the building of the World's Fair in Chicago for more interesting than the account of the serial killer who was active during the time of the Fair. Hmmmmm . . . .

Back to the grindstone! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home