My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Current Excuse for Non-Blogginess

A friend loaned me a book called "Devil in the White City" - which she plans on shipping off to her father once I finish reading it. She gave it to me first because I am usually a speedy reader - so I am trying to live up to that reputation. A book about the building of the World's Fair and the life of a serial killer . . . hmmmmmm. Maybe not the best pre-bedtime reading material (half of it puts me to sleep - and the other half will probably keep me awake at night :P).

On another note, I officially signed up for NanoWriMo, and now I need to spend the next week getting the juices flowing for my creative enterprise. I anticipate needing coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

Not to mention Halloween. And what the heck am I going to take to the potluck parties anyway? Questions best pondered over my lunch break tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home