My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

And So It Ends . . .

Despite last minute technical errors (like my computer thinking it was January 1, 1980); despite my car losing its alternator; despite being the mother of a two year old and being desperately short on time; I WON! (though boy, howdy, I'll admit my writing quality sucked in a very spectaculor fashion for everything written between 11:00 - 11:30 p.m.)

Happy dance. Happy dance. Sleep is good. Must cleanse . . . coffee . . . from . . . system. Must go to work in seven hours . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home