My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Critical Mass

I haven't been blogging, so you may have guessed . . .

Ta DAA!!! Another You Tube video. (Some people eat when they're stressed. I splice film. It keeps me thin :P.)

What to say about Ayashi no Ceres? Imagine that you have a split personality. Imagine that both of your "selves" are in love with two different boys (who, surprisingly, don't like each other). And imagine that one side of you is blessed with celestial power, incredibly dangerous, and incredibly ticked off. Did I mention the reincarnation? There is a nice twist with the reincarnation. In all the great love stories, lovers reincarnate again and again . . . but what if it became more a curse than a blessing? (The astute will notice the video starts off with Ceres asking Aya - are you sure you're ready for love? And ends with Aya asking Ceres - are you sure your ready for love?)

FOOM!

Making this video helped me survive one of the most stressful weeks in my entire life. Work was stressful. Home was stressful. The weather was stressful (seriously - we had sever thunder and lightning storms for a week straight - and I was getting awful tired of waking up at 3:00 a.m. to a thunder concussion that shook the house).

I don't do well on sleep deprivation. Trust me. I do things like make videos about homicidal angels. Hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home