My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, March 31, 2008

What's the Weather . . . What's the Weather . . . What's the Weather Like Today?

A. is learning all about day, night, and the weather in preschool. On the way to school today, he announced that it was going to be sunny, cloudy, and snowy ALL AT ONCE.

I think A. may have a lucrative future as a weatherman. And really . . . this could only happen in Colorado. The ground is wet because it was SNOWING less than five minutes before the photograph. ::singing:: Then up came the sun and washed the spider out . . . oop . . . wrong lesson.

Some other fun weather photographs that prove once and for all that localized weather in Colorado means "what's the weather on your block? Really? It's sunny here."

It's cloudy:

It's sunny:

It's sunny-cloudy:

And now for something completely different . . . I'm skinny . . . BUT I'M NOT THAT SKINNY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home