My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Free Graphic Novel Idea

I have a great idea for a graphic novel - but neither the artistic ability nor the interest to pursue it to completion - so I hereby post my orphaned thought for anyone who would like to see it become a reality.

The series would be called "Apocolyptic Doll" and would be a conglomeration of short stories all featuring the travels (Lone Wolf style) of an inanimate doll in a post-apocolyptic world. While the doll would have no "personality" of its own, I think it could function as a mirror, amplifying and/or commenting on the threads of the graphic story.

Much can be learned about someone by the way they treat the world around them.

Hmmmmm . . . .

********
Standard news regarding The Wild Animal Sanctuary: For those who have not heard, Colorado has an awesome wildlife refuge that rescues wolves, bears, tigers, lions, and various other exotic animals from private owners who are unable to properly care for them. After 27 years of service, they are being forced to close their doors due to lack of funding. PLEASE BE A PART OF THE FIGHT TO SAVE THESE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS!!! If only 7,500 people a year donated $1,000 - the Sanctuary could survive. The Sanctuary may not find a millionaire - but they can find a million people, each with a dollar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home