My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Day at the Zoo

WARNING: THIS IS A TOTALLY BORING FAMILY-ORIENTED POST. MY LIFE - BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER "Z" - FOR ZEBRA!

We had passed them hundreds of times before . . . But this time, the penguins were in the water.



Which made them imminently cool. A. has a new favorite animal.



Okay. I admit it. Penguins are cute.



But, my favorite critter is still the Okapi. Zebra meets antelope who apparently went on a bender and slept with a horse.



Here is A. with T. - three seconds before we left the penguin exhibit and A. burst into tears. I know. I'm a terrible parent. I am unsupportive of his budding penguin obsession (and no, he can't keep one in the bathtub). All I can say is - ice cream fixes all.



On the way to ice cream, A. insisted on going rock-climbing. My little frog, preparing to jump. First he headed for a 4-foot high rock - but I managed to literally head that one off at the pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home