My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fetusmart

I couldn't help myself, once I saw this on PoN's site.

align=left>
I adopted a cute lil' cow fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!


There are times that I think I live in a sick sick world . . . and then something like this proves there is still hope for us all.


Welcome to CowMart! Sole distributor of homegrown organic cow fetuses. We don't pump any unnatural hormones into our fetuses, we simply immerse the entire cow in an organic nutritional mix for optimal health and growth. Tuesday madness coupons mean TWO for ONE prices! Get your cowlings from Cowmart, where fetuses are family!


I repeat my new motto: If you can't laugh at life, you spend too much time crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home