My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Do You Speak Spider?

Spider tally so far. . . Four.


Expected tally: unknown.


In the past two days, I have discovered a baby daddy long-legs creeping out of my book bag (and I accidentally removed two of his legs during capture and transport to the garden - for which I feel terrible); I pulled a green spider off of my husband; found one (or possibly two) gnat-sized brown spiders hanging from my glasses; and saved a daddy long-legs from certain death by drowning in my sink.


All of which leads to two possible conclusions. 1) I attract spiders; or 2) its spider hatching time, and I happen to live in the hatchery - which essentially boils down to the basic precept: I ATTRACT SPIDERS.


Obviously, they are trying to tell me something. Do you speak spider? If so, please let me know. I am very curious what they are trying to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home