My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Writing Exercise #1

LOVE LIFE

Love the person that you are.
Otherwise, what is the point? Find your
Vision. Open your eyes and see -
Everything. Every thing.

Live now. Live today. Look -
Inside your soul.
Find that which makes you happy, that which is
Eternal.

Love Life.

[Not my best work - but you try writing poetry that actually spells words. Not that easy, is it? :P : P :P]

WINTER

When I was a sapling - flexible, young -
I saw a fox in the sheltered grove.
Nose to the sky, she sung. She strove -
Tail high, white breath steaming,
Every night she came, red coat gleaming - and
Returned in silence, for voice she had none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home