My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Doctor/Rose - Time

SPOILER ALERT!!!! I ran across this amazing video based off of Season One and Two of Doctor Who (why yes . . . yes, I am obsessed . . . why do you ask). I saw Doctor Who, I fell in love with it . . . now I spend my spare time searching YouTube for videos of it . . . what's next? Beanie-babies in my closet???? (I love you to B.) Honestly, the spoilers aren't too bad - and the maker jumbled the timeline enough that I don't think you can get much of the story from this video . . . it is well worth the watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home