My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Ultimate Sexy Woman

Last night I went to the Colorado Crush game with T. My parents had flown in from Las Vegas to see the game - and their courtesy tickets put them about eight sections away from where T. and I were sitting. I could see my mom scanning the crowd for our faces, so I decided to take a few minutes to head to her section and let her know where we were sitting.

I have never been "checked out" by so many guys (or at least I've never noticed being "checked out" by so many guys) on my way to and from the section my parents were seated in.

And I don't think it was my tight-fitting jeans, slimming black shirt, or the two-inch leopard high heels . . .

I think it was my tight-fitting jeans, slimming black shirt, the two-inch leopard high heels . . . AND THE FACT I HAD A FULL BOWL OF DIPPIN' DOTS in my right-hand.

Ladies - never underestimate the power of ice cream. Apparently, there is nothing more ultimately sexy than a slender lady with a high-calorie snack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, Dipping Dots are a low calorie snack...smile...

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home