My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Vehicle of Perfect Irony

I finally found the perfect car. I took it for a test drive. Happy vibrations from the car. Happy vibrations from the guy selling the car - he's a mechanic who did all the maintenance. A new windshield, new brakes, new tires, and 100,000 Honda ceritifed warranty added honey to the deal . . .

Only . . . the Seller did such a good job of pointing out the good points about his vehicle that he decided to keep it.

No, I'm not kidding.

::SIGH::

(If anyone knows which god of travel I pissed off and what the atonement is . . . I'm open to suggestions.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home