My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Amusement Factor

Some random individual made my weekend this morning!


I was returning from a hot, sweaty 1.2 mile hike to the park. I had accidentally locked myself out of the house, and while I waited for a relative to bring me my spare key, I decided to carry a 35 pound weight (my two-year old son) to the park. I was making the laborious return journey, my son sitting on my shoulders, one of his little hands almost covering my right eye, when a subsonic booming alerted me to the fact a car was coming up the street behind me. Then, as the car passed me, the driver stuck his head out the window and yelled, "Hey, Baby! Looking good!"


Now, considering that I had a two-year old plastered to my head - I'm assuming this means I have a really nice butt. Score!


If you can't laugh at life, you spend too much time crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home