My Photo
Name:

I am an aspiring writer and dedicated mommy who hopes to leave the world a little better than I found it. Of course, from what I can tell, as long as I don't drop-kick the world into a giant vat of sewage, I will have accomplished that goal.

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Path Within

Warning. I am not always happy and fluffy. Particularly when I write poetry.


The Me I choose to show the World
is not the real me,
nor has anybody breached the walls,
of my Inner Sanctity.
Behind the Barriers of Glass
I am a Broken Bird.
And every day I strive to Sing
a Song that is not heard.


I must treat my Soul with Kindness -
and my Broken Wings with Care.
Preserve the Song, once Mended,
I shall release into the Air.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

I've retyped this sentence about 20 times now. There's no way to say "OMG, you're talking about ME when I left my husband!!!" without sounding trite and like a High School girl shrieking over a phone line.

So suffice to say, I relate. Thank you for sharing your beautiful works with the world. I am so glad you started a blog. :) - Wendy

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home